Welcome to my
Perfectly Imperfect Life..........

Thursday, March 1, 2012

FREE Paint At ACE Hardware!

WOO HOO!

FREE Paint!!!

This Saturday, March 3, ACE Hardware is giving away a free quart of Clark+Kensinton paint!! You can get the printable form on their Facebook Page.

At the top you'll see either "like" or "print offer".


Click so you can get one of these!!!


Only 40 qts per store so get there early!

They also have another printable coupon for a free 3 pack of roller covers with any $25 purchase.





I'm linking too:

Frugal Friday

1 comment:

  1. Fiddle dee dee! I just spent a fortune on paint in there 2 days ago. Well, I'll hope in for another quart.
    TY for the heads up.
    Have a great eve ~
    TTFN ~
    Marydon

    ReplyDelete

I'd love for you to leave me a comment. Helps me to know I'm not totally crazy...like my family thinks I am!
*hugs*deb

.

.
Blog Widget by LinkWithin