Welcome to my
Perfectly Imperfect Life..........

Tuesday, March 13, 2012

The Debt Ceiling explained:

The Debt Ceiling explained:



Democrats and Republicans don't understand THE DEBT CEILING.


Liberals and Conservatives don't understand THE DEBT CEILING.


Allow me to explain…


Let's say, you come home from work and find there has been a sewer backup in your neighborhood... and your home has sewage all the way up to your ceilings.


What do you think you should do? Raise the ceilings or pump out the shit?


Your choice is coming next November. Don’t miss the opportunity.

2 comments:

  1. :) lol!! Let's see what "They" do.......
    Hugs back atcha ~ Angel

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your right on with this post. Love it when you get agitated and post a reply to current events. You're so good at it.

    ReplyDelete

I'd love for you to leave me a comment. Helps me to know I'm not totally crazy...like my family thinks I am!
*hugs*deb

.

.
Blog Widget by LinkWithin