Welcome to my
Perfectly Imperfect Life..........

Monday, December 19, 2011

Winter Wonderland


This years Conservatory Display 
is similar to lasts, but a bit different.

More snowflakes and vintage bottlebrush trees...


make for a glorious vintage Winter Wonderland.

Not all my snow babies can fit inside,
 so nestled in pink garland keeps them cozy.


I love to just stare and daydream away....


I'm sneaking in a frugal Christmas gift,
hoping the receivers won't see it.
shhhh.....

I took one of my Treasure Hunt Ornaments and removed the paint ~ inside and out.
I typed up my son's and wife's names along with their wedding date.
Cut them in strips and inserted them inside.
Using ribbon from their wedding I made a loop and bow.
Since this is their first Christmas together as a married couple
I was looking for a way to commemorate it.
Hope they like it ♥♥


♥♥♥♥
I also want to thank Tracie from Fishtail Cottage 
for the goodies I WON
that were donated by Kristin from 
My Uncommon Slice of Suburbia!





Other posts you may be interested in:

9 comments:

  1. What a wonderful sweet memory for their Christmas gift. I am sure they will b emoved ...
    Merry Christmas
    TTFN ~
    Hugs,
    Marydon

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good evening - I love your photos - especially the one of the bulb with the words in it - such a great gift idea. sandie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your display is beautiful, and congrats on your win.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's so pretty...I have been on the hunt for a conservatory like yours but they are hard to find!!

    Merry Christmas,
    Sylvia

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a wonderful keepsake ornament idea! So cute! And I love the snowbaby in the bottlebrush tree conservatory. That's so cute! Merry Christmas
    Ruth

    ReplyDelete
  6. The conservatory decorations are stunning. Congratulations on your win.
    Merry Christmas to you and yours,
    Blessings, Jeanne

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love your little brush tree display.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Merry Christmas! My daughter got married this year - may I borrow your clever ornament idea? Beautiful trees.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I think the ornament is a wonderful idea for a couple's first Christmas. I'm sure they will love it.

    ReplyDelete

I'd love for you to leave me a comment. Helps me to know I'm not totally crazy...like my family thinks I am!
*hugs*deb

.

.
Blog Widget by LinkWithin