Welcome to my
Perfectly Imperfect Life..........

.

.

Monday, December 19, 2011

Winter Wonderland


This years Conservatory Display 
is similar to lasts, but a bit different.

More snowflakes and vintage bottlebrush trees...


make for a glorious vintage Winter Wonderland.

Not all my snow babies can fit inside,
 so nestled in pink garland keeps them cozy.


I love to just stare and daydream away....


I'm sneaking in a frugal Christmas gift,
hoping the receivers won't see it.
shhhh.....

I took one of my Treasure Hunt Ornaments and removed the paint ~ inside and out.
I typed up my son's and wife's names along with their wedding date.
Cut them in strips and inserted them inside.
Using ribbon from their wedding I made a loop and bow.
Since this is their first Christmas together as a married couple
I was looking for a way to commemorate it.
Hope they like it ♥♥


♥♥♥♥
I also want to thank Tracie from Fishtail Cottage 
for the goodies I WON
that were donated by Kristin from 
My Uncommon Slice of Suburbia!




Blog Widget by LinkWithin