Welcome to my
Perfectly Imperfect Life..........

Monday, December 5, 2011

Read 'Em All Tuesday

I'm joining Tootsie Time's Read Em All Tuesdays where
 she asks that we select a favorite blog from our reading list
and introduce them to you.

This week I have chosen Quarry Garden Stained Glass.

Karen (Carl and whoever else they can wrangle LOL)
 are always working on their property to improve and beautify it.
It's already gorgeous, if you ask me.
Look at this gorgeous pond.


They are working on Castle Aaargh now.
Taking the winter off, of course.


Karen's humor, enthusiasm and determination are contagious.
Be sure to drop by be prepared to be inspired!

♥♥♥  

2 comments:

  1. Deb, well, you just don't know how much this perked me up today! Gosh, what a sweet surprise, my day was starting out rather rough around the edges and then I come here to find this. Now I'm floating around the house with joy. Thank you, dear friend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for linking in to the party!!! I am excited to learn more about the blog you shared and make a new friend or two from all the links everyone shares!
    I shared Karen myself one week....isn't she just the sweetest???

    (¯`v´¯)
    `*.¸.*´Tootsie
    ¸.•´¸.•*¨) ¸.•*¨)
    (¸.•´ (¸.•´ .•´ ¸¸.•¨¯`•.

    ReplyDelete

I'd love for you to leave me a comment. Helps me to know I'm not totally crazy...like my family thinks I am!
*hugs*deb

.

.
Blog Widget by LinkWithin