Welcome to my
Perfectly Imperfect Life..........

.

.

Thursday, October 13, 2011

A Surprise!

Whew! Where have the weeks gone?
I know I'm a tired old record but geesh!
It's already the middle of the month!
Before another day passes and I miss the garden memes again,


I managed to "play" in the front yard for a bit over the weekend.
You know weeding, pruning, thinning...all that "fun" stuff.

But to my surprise I stumbled upon mt FIRST Pomegranate!!
I didn't even see the poor thing bloom!


It's not quite ripe yet...
just a bit longer.


I was also surprised at it's size.
Not bad for the very first one ever.


mmmm, I can't wait to taste it!

Don't you just love it when Mother Nature decorates for you?!


Wishing all a wonderful Fall weekend!
♥♥♥

Oh and for those of you who asked...

I made it through the Stress Test and Echo!
Don't want to do that treadmill anywhere in the near future....
NOT a fun time I tell ya!

Results next Tuesday...
Blog Widget by LinkWithin