Welcome to my
Perfectly Imperfect Life..........

Thursday, October 13, 2011

A Surprise!

Whew! Where have the weeks gone?
I know I'm a tired old record but geesh!
It's already the middle of the month!
Before another day passes and I miss the garden memes again,


I managed to "play" in the front yard for a bit over the weekend.
You know weeding, pruning, thinning...all that "fun" stuff.

But to my surprise I stumbled upon mt FIRST Pomegranate!!
I didn't even see the poor thing bloom!


It's not quite ripe yet...
just a bit longer.


I was also surprised at it's size.
Not bad for the very first one ever.


mmmm, I can't wait to taste it!

Don't you just love it when Mother Nature decorates for you?!


Wishing all a wonderful Fall weekend!
♥♥♥

Oh and for those of you who asked...

I made it through the Stress Test and Echo!
Don't want to do that treadmill anywhere in the near future....
NOT a fun time I tell ya!

Results next Tuesday...

5 comments:

  1. We love pomegranate here...my in-laws used to have a tree and would ship us boxes of them...

    nice looking fruit.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I thought my parents were the only ones that sent food! LOL

    They would ship ship veggies from their garden overnight to us when we were stationed in Miami! anOnce even a bouquet of Lilacs from my Mom's garden!

    We were both blessed.
    *hugs*deb

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a sweet little pomegranite! I had one cute little apple on our new tree..and ..something..someone ATE IT! It vanished one night.
    I hope nothing decides to take a bite of your little treasure.
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have never seen a pomegranate 'in the wild' lol, so now I can say I have. I hope it's as tasty as it looks. And I love the way Mother Nature decorated for you, what a beautiful tree (or is it a vine?) in any event, it is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Deb
    Growing your own pomegranate is an accomplishment and it looks like a juicy one.
    I've heard the stress test is a brute - hope everything turns out OK for you.
    Judith

    ReplyDelete

I'd love for you to leave me a comment. Helps me to know I'm not totally crazy...like my family thinks I am!
*hugs*deb

.

.
Blog Widget by LinkWithin