Welcome to my
Perfectly Imperfect Life..........

Friday, October 7, 2011

♥ Features ♥

Muruach included my


Witches Spell Book in
her Hubble Bubble Boil and Trouble Treasury

Thank you!

 xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxox


nydiesita included my


Witch Potions
in her Trip to the Apothecary Treasury

Thank you!

xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxox

MorningGloryVintage included my


Coral Bells Earrings in her
October Gave a Party Treasury


Thank you!

xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxox
A sweet Thank you from Marilou of Lulus Lovlies
for including her



Pink Depression Glass
in the ECS Showcase

Your most welcome!

6 comments:

  1. Thanks for stopping by....I think your bottles are gorgeous! great technique!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now thats a lot of thank yous ...haha
    I want to thank you myself for always leaving me such kind comments.
    I really appreciate you and hope you have a wonderful weekend
    Love
    Maggie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Don't you love being included in a treasury? Very pretty earrings and those bottles are wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. How awesome! Congrats on being featured! It's so nice to get noticed isn't it? I love those coral earrings. They are just gorgeous! You are so talented!

    I agree with you on the beans things. As soon as I set that pot between my legs to sort out the beans, I think of my mom doing the same thing! Nothing like a great memory to make your day!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like the colors of your blog ~ it looks like Autumn here ~ beautiful!

    Hope you are having a happy weekend Deb!
    xo Catherine

    ReplyDelete

I'd love for you to leave me a comment. Helps me to know I'm not totally crazy...like my family thinks I am!
*hugs*deb

.

.
Blog Widget by LinkWithin