Welcome to my
Perfectly Imperfect Life..........

Monday, September 26, 2011

One of Maxine's best ever!


BAIL'EM OUT!!! ???? Hell, back in 1990, the Government seized the Mustang Ranch brothel in Nevada for tax evasion and, as required by law, tried to run it. They failed and it closed. Now, we are trusting the economy of our country, our banking system, our auto industry and possibly our health plans to the same nit-wits who couldn't make money running a whore house and selling whiskey?!"



"What the Hell are we thinking?"


8 comments:

  1. LOLOLOLOLOL!!!!!!! True, tho funny! I like that 999 being offered.

    Have a great week.
    TTFN ~
    Hugs,
    Marydon

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL
    Like then and now they have no clue on how to run anything.
    Love
    Maggie

    ReplyDelete
  3. The problem is no one is thinking. Not the government or the people. Our country is indeed in a mess. Love Maxine.

    ReplyDelete
  4. LMAO!! So true and so sad! Obviously no one IS T.H.I.N.K.I.N.G.!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh I love it!! I couldn't stop laughing. It's just to bad it's true.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I laughed so hard. It's really a good one, but just sorry that it is so true.

    ReplyDelete

I'd love for you to leave me a comment. Helps me to know I'm not totally crazy...like my family thinks I am!
*hugs*deb

.

.
Blog Widget by LinkWithin