Welcome to my
Perfectly Imperfect Life..........

.

.

Thursday, September 29, 2011

Late Bloomers

Flowers and Gardens and Weeds! Oh My!

This weeks Fall garden/flower parties:

Fishtail Cottage.
Tootsie Time

Rose Vignettes

Fall is here and there are few die hards that are still or reblooming right now.

I hadn't had Wax Begonias for a long time until
 I bought these at the beginning of the year.
I forgot how hardy they can be.
Even in pots that sporadically get watered!


Dark purple Mum from last Fall is about to burst!
Lilac Lantana makes for a great and pretty goundcover.



Good old fashioned Morning Glory reseeds itself and
makes for a lovely early Fall show.



The Garlic Chives are in full bloom and the breeze will carry their seeds everywhere


The wild Roses are blooming lightly





Didn't have time to pick a bouquet...

see all those bags?
Those are just from half of the fence you see.
Yes, Fall cleanup has been started!


Please ignore the hoses....
my back was hurting too bad to retrieve them!
LOL

That's my excuse and I'm sticking to it!

♥♥ Happy Gardening ♥♥
♥♥♥
Blog Widget by LinkWithin