Welcome to my
Perfectly Imperfect Life..........

Thursday, September 29, 2011

Late Bloomers

Flowers and Gardens and Weeds! Oh My!

This weeks Fall garden/flower parties:

Fishtail Cottage.
Tootsie Time

Rose Vignettes

Fall is here and there are few die hards that are still or reblooming right now.

I hadn't had Wax Begonias for a long time until
 I bought these at the beginning of the year.
I forgot how hardy they can be.
Even in pots that sporadically get watered!


Dark purple Mum from last Fall is about to burst!
Lilac Lantana makes for a great and pretty goundcover.



Good old fashioned Morning Glory reseeds itself and
makes for a lovely early Fall show.



The Garlic Chives are in full bloom and the breeze will carry their seeds everywhere


The wild Roses are blooming lightly





Didn't have time to pick a bouquet...

see all those bags?
Those are just from half of the fence you see.
Yes, Fall cleanup has been started!


Please ignore the hoses....
my back was hurting too bad to retrieve them!
LOL

That's my excuse and I'm sticking to it!

♥♥ Happy Gardening ♥♥
♥♥♥

12 comments:

  1. Wow this is a beautiful garden. Makes me ready to get some fall flowers! hugs, Linda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Enjoyed my visit today and thanks for your kind words at my site as well... fall is definitely at hand and we're expecting 50 mph wind gusts tonight... I hope the fall foliage that's changing color this week doesn't get dispersed all over the county!! Larry

    ReplyDelete
  3. My hydrangeas this year are still budding like crazy. I have so many different colors and stages of them on one bush. You still have a lot of color. My dahlias are also still producing as are my gerber daisies. The rest has all gone to sleep. Loved looking at all your lovely pics.
    Happy Fall
    Hugs,
    Ellen

    ReplyDelete
  4. You still have lots of nice blooms!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Grandpa Ott's is a very dependable Morning Glory. When you finish your fall clean-up, feel free to come on over!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Deb
    Your garden is looking great, lots still blooming. Are those bags headed for the community compost bin? We have to use brown paper bags here.
    Judith

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Deb, You still have lots of beauty in your garden! Looks like you have been really busy too! The clean up isn't fun, but it makes for a nice start next spring.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very Pretty! Our roses are in what I call a "Second Spring"... They are blooming like CRAZY! Your garden is so lovely! Thank you so much for joining in for Fresh-Cut Friday! :)

    ~Liz

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sounds like a valid excuse....your garden looks lovely....

    ReplyDelete
  10. All of the flowers are beautiful! Think I like the morning glory best-enjoy:@)

    ReplyDelete

I'd love for you to leave me a comment. Helps me to know I'm not totally crazy...like my family thinks I am!
*hugs*deb

.

.
Blog Widget by LinkWithin