Welcome to my
Perfectly Imperfect Life..........

Thursday, September 8, 2011

Did I read it right??

Many sign managers really do need proof readers.
 But I hope they never get one, what else would cause laughter ?


Just in case Batman forgets?

Then, how should I get in? 

Geez, not even an emergency phone?

And you thought that particular personality trait
wouldn't look good on your resume...  

Excuse me???

Oops, not secret anymore!!

Sounds tasty doesn't it?

McDeath?

Interesting marketing angle!

Another dream come true...

NO! The other right!

A fine example of rocket science

Hope the emergency's not too urgent!

To calm those stressed rabbits.

OY!!

5 comments:

  1. I always enjoyed seeing these crazy signs. Also, the ads in the papers are even worse.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol - Ronald McDonald Funeral Home???

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha -- those are some funny ones! xo Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMGOD! Too Funny! Gotta love good ole USA! Love the signs, you made me laugh this evening after a BAD day! Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love them all, but the alcohol one is my favorite ;)

    ReplyDelete

I'd love for you to leave me a comment. Helps me to know I'm not totally crazy...like my family thinks I am!
*hugs*deb

.

.
Blog Widget by LinkWithin