Welcome to my
Perfectly Imperfect Life..........

Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Just Like Candy!

With Summer comes lots of fresh fruits and veggies.

No body loves Corn on the Cob more than our Russian Tortoises.


When they see it they come running!


May I introduce you to Boris and Natasha


Yes, their manners are lacking...


At about 6" in diameter they are still growing


When we got them they were about 2''-3'',
that was 10 yrs ago


They grow very slowly


even though they have big appetites.

6 comments:

  1. Boy I love blogging - I would never have seen this really great picture! Awesome. sandie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tell them to move over, cause I love corn on the cob as well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. They are adorable - we've talked about tortoises as pets but we do one set of auxiliary pets at a time and tortoises live forever!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a cute pic of Boris and Natasha. I've never seen tortoises like corn on the cob like this. How cute, and brings a smile to the face.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh,I have often researched Russion Tortoises because I would love to have one/two? Are they difficult to keep? Great pictures. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey Sweetie! I've never even heard of Russian Tortoises. You never cease to amaze me. Gotta love those names.

    Have a fun weekend...XO's...Tracy :)

    ReplyDelete

I'd love for you to leave me a comment. Helps me to know I'm not totally crazy...like my family thinks I am!
*hugs*deb

.

.
Blog Widget by LinkWithin