Welcome to my
Perfectly Imperfect Life..........

Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Wedding Day ~ Let's Play Dress up! (part 4)

Time to complete the look!
Everyone into your Wedding Clothes!

The Bouquet
with the ribbon she made.


Here come the nerves


Tanya's Mom, Linda, adjusts her veil



Air needed...
we all were in the office changing
and was getting rather stuffy.


Getting the veil just right


Everyone taking a breath



Bridesmaid, one of the Flower Girls and Maid of Honor


Another sweet Flower Girl


Bridesmaid (my daughter)



The Cake!



The Groom flanked by his Best Men (all 3 of my Sons)


Waiting, waiting....


Tanya's Brother and my boys


Tanya's Dad


The Tables


Tanya made all the Centerpieces







Tanya's Parents and Brother


The Ceremony will be next time!!
♥♥

1 comment:

  1. Everyone and everything looked terrific Deb! That cake is amazing!
    I look forward to your next set of photos.
    Happy Weekend!
    xo Catherine

    ReplyDelete

I'd love for you to leave me a comment. Helps me to know I'm not totally crazy...like my family thinks I am!
*hugs*deb

.

.
Blog Widget by LinkWithin