Welcome to my
Perfectly Imperfect Life..........

Sunday, June 5, 2011

A Very Clever Way to Seal Bulk Bags.

Look how simple this is.....

Who ever thought of this should get a green medal
What a great idea.
 No more twist ties or rubber bands.

This method is WATER PROOF and AIR TIGHT.
The guy who first thought of the idea should be given an award for originality!!!


Seal Plastic Bags with Old Bottle Caps

Cut up a disposable water bottle and keep the neck and top, as in photo.


Insert the plastic bag through the neck and screw the top to seal.

The bag is made to be air-tight, such that water will not leak,
the secret lies with the top and screw cap!
This is a great idea to share.
Good for us and the environment too!

6 comments:

  1. WOW! Who'd of thought???
    So simple but so works!!!!
    ♥'s
    Sherry

    ReplyDelete
  2. That really is a great idea! Thanks for sharing!
    Jane-Jacksonville

    ReplyDelete
  3. Deb, this is a wonderful idea .. but you DO know that it had to be a woman to think of it ... chuckle!

    Looking at your B.W TV pics of Red Skelton ... where did the good ol' days of fabulous TV shows & persons & talent go? I loved that blessed man.

    Have a beautiful week, my friend.
    TTFN ~
    Hugs,
    Marydon

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a good idea. I would have never thought of this. I'm sure going to give it a try. Thanks for the tip.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I agree, a WOMAN must have thought of that idea. lol
    'hugs from afar'

    ReplyDelete
  6. You are right!! That is absolutely brilliant!!

    ReplyDelete

I'd love for you to leave me a comment. Helps me to know I'm not totally crazy...like my family thinks I am!
*hugs*deb

.

.
Blog Widget by LinkWithin