Welcome to my
Perfectly Imperfect Life..........

Sunday, June 12, 2011

Fun Finds!

These are so pretty.
They have velvet between the pictures and frame edge.


I didn't realize that this had real feathers until I looked closer.
I researched it and it is Mexican Feather Art.
So unique.


This little oil painting I love!
Thin velvet ribbon was added to the frame.
It makes it so quaint looking.


I thought this frame was really pretty.
In the center is a Renoir reproduction of
Two Sisters On The Terrace.



6 comments:

  1. Good morning Deb
    Just wanted to come by and say hello and to catch up with you.
    Your pieces are really unique and hard to choose a favorite.
    Hope you have a wonderful week
    Love
    Maggie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Some lovely finds. I picked up a bunch of bridge scorecards with birds made out of feathers like that. They were all stamped Made In Mexico. I used them to make bookmarks.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great finds...have fun with them.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fun finds Deb. And the frames on those pictures are great. Thanks for joining TTF and have a wonderful day!

    ReplyDelete
  5. All your goodies are very interesting and vintage treasures.

    ReplyDelete
  6. All the art is nice, I especially like the bird.
    Ann

    ReplyDelete

I'd love for you to leave me a comment. Helps me to know I'm not totally crazy...like my family thinks I am!
*hugs*deb

.

.
Blog Widget by LinkWithin