Welcome to my
Perfectly Imperfect Life..........

Thursday, June 30, 2011

Fresh Cut Friday ~ Wedding Bouquet

A new month already?!
Yep, so that means it's time for
Fresh Cut Friday over at Rose Vignettes


This month was a no brainer!
My Son was married on June 25th
(as I'm sure most of blog land knows by now from
my photo laden posts!! LOL)

So I'm sharing his Brides Bouquet.
I think its absolutley gorgeous in all it's cottage glory!
And now you can see the ribbon she made in action.


Loved the colors ♥♥
She had a different bouquet to toss,
so this one will be treasured for years to come.


Be sure to pop over and
see everyone's the pretty bouquets!

6 comments:

  1. It is beautiful! I love the colors too. Thank you so much for jumping in for Fresh-Cut Friday. I so appreciate it. :)

    ~Liz

    ReplyDelete
  2. How pretty! I am linking from Rose Vignettes.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it. Looks so special and lovely. The colors are perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love Brides bouquets..They are always so pretty! Glad she kept it..
    Happy Fourth,
    Shirley

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so beautiful! Love the colours. Thanks for sharing. You got a gorgeous space here.
    Hope to see you on my blog:)

    ReplyDelete

I'd love for you to leave me a comment. Helps me to know I'm not totally crazy...like my family thinks I am!
*hugs*deb

.

.
Blog Widget by LinkWithin