Welcome to my
Perfectly Imperfect Life..........

Sunday, May 8, 2011

More Treasure..........

This week I'm joining:

A Picture is Worth 1,000 Words

 Coastal Charm
Coloradolady

Blue Creek Home

The Thrifty Groove.

More from the depths of the boxes.........

Ceramics, lots of ceramics!
Ducks, chickens, cats, dog, and
2 little lambs that are grazing in my garden ;)
The sweet face on this Dalmatian makes me want to keep him too.


A couple more dolls and a handmade wooden doll high chair.
The one with beads is made with safety pins!


Vintage Shawnee, Swan and green vase.
Marigold glass Cups, a set of 10!
A sweet girl Wall pocket, blue glass shakers,
a huge embossed Pyrex bowl,
and some very striking cups by Majesticware
in the Black Diamond Pattern.


AND the Pis De Resistance.......

 A rare vintage candle holder produced by the Imperial Glass Co.
In the candlewick pattern it is known as #3400 stem of the 400 line.


Replacements.com has it for $209.95!
*squeal*

Cha ching for us!

14 comments:

  1. These boxes just keep on giving. I love the candlewick candlestick! Gorgeous! I always love cat ceramics and the Shawnee pieces are wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What fabulous finds! You have an eye for treasure.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I need to catch up. My budget and my tastes have tended towards smalls lately. Great ceramic pieces. Your eskimo doll brings back memories. In the 60s when we would go camping (annual vacation) we'd stop at an Indian trading post. My sister and I each got dolls like that. We were happily playing all week and I still have them.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous dolls, and I'm not usually a doll person. And great score on the candlestick - whoop!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, you really scored with all this great stuff.
    The candlestick is beautiful and valuable too!!!

    I would love for you to show off your lovelies at Treasure Hunt Thursday! Starts Wed. nite.

    Thanks for stopping by.
    Rhonda

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow! Love that candlestick! Isn't it great when you find something that's beautiful & valuable, too? Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Deb,
    Thanks for sharing your finds! Love that candlestick!

    Thanks for linking to 2nd Time Around!

    ReplyDelete
  8. you got lots of "pets" to take care of. i am fond of such treasures, too.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Deb you are rockin the thrift finds!! Love it all but, OMG, that candlewick candlestick is AWESOME! What a great find!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Nice when you hit the jackpot, isn't it!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Seeing the dogs reminded me of the RCA dogs that my parents have on display. How fun!

    ReplyDelete
  12. You have a nice variety of vintage things. I like them and enjoyed visiting.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Lucky you on that great candlestick find!
    I have a twin of your duck. My grandmother painted it years ago.

    ReplyDelete
  14. OMWord that candle holderr is GORGEOUS!! SCORE!

    ReplyDelete

I'd love for you to leave me a comment. Helps me to know I'm not totally crazy...like my family thinks I am!
*hugs*deb

.

.
Blog Widget by LinkWithin