Welcome to my
Perfectly Imperfect Life..........

Friday, May 20, 2011

The Bridal Shower

Last Saturday was Tanya's Bridal Shower.
As we went through Turlock the Fire Dept. was "passing the boot".


Never hurts to see hunky Firemen


or Smokey the Bear!


I was going through the car wash


so we got to see them while we waited for our turn :)


The backyard and 


tables were decorated so pretty.


 

Tanya received lots of nice things


and even some moola!


Everyone had a good time


My middle son made the misfortune of getting in the hammock


and was spun around....


(innocent onlooker;))


until he was cocooned!


Yup, cocooned!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love for you to leave me a comment. Helps me to know I'm not totally crazy...like my family thinks I am!
*hugs*deb

.

.
Blog Widget by LinkWithin