Welcome to my
Perfectly Imperfect Life..........

Sunday, April 3, 2011

UK CLASSIFIED ADS ........You have to love British humor!

These are classified ads, which were actually placed in a U.K. Newspaper.


FREE YORKSHIRE TERRIER.
8 years old.
Hateful little bastard.
Bites!

FREE PUPPIES.
1/2 Cocker Spaniel,
1/2 sneaky neighbour's dog.

FREE PUPPIES.
Mother is a Kennel Club registered German Shepherd.
Father is a Super Dog, able to leap tall fences in a single bound.

COWS, CALVES: NEVER BRED.
Also 1 gay bull for sale.

JOINING NUDIST COLONY !
Must sell washer and dryer £100.

WEDDING DRESS FOR SALE .
Worn once by mistake.
Call Stephanie.

**** And the WINNER is... ****

FOR SALE BY OWNER.
Complete set of Encyclopaedia Britannica, 45 volumes.
Excellent condition, £200 or best offer.
No longer needed, got married, wife knows everything.

















6 comments:

  1. What a fun post. We need more things to put humor in our lives and big smiles on our faces. Enjoyed it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Chuckle! We both got a 'charge' out of these ... TY Deb!
    Happy pink April ~
    TTFN ~
    Marydon

    GIVEAWAY ends 4/5

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL! Funny post... I needed this today!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I had no idea. Those are so funny!!!

    ReplyDelete

I'd love for you to leave me a comment. Helps me to know I'm not totally crazy...like my family thinks I am!
*hugs*deb

.

.
Blog Widget by LinkWithin