Welcome to my
Perfectly Imperfect Life..........

Thursday, April 28, 2011

Flaunt Your Flower Friday!!

I'm joining:


Cottage Flora Thursdays over at Fishtail Cottage

and


 Fertilizer Friday over at Tootsie Time


This is the time of year all us Gardeners love.
Everything is sprouting, blooming and just plain growing!
We start to see our fruition pay off.

And the air.....
the air smells heavenly,
the air sounds heavenly,
all is right with the world when you are in your Spring garden.

I took time to take walks through my gardens...
it was heavenly.

My front gardens:

There used to be a "peace" climbing rose along with this red climber
on the arbor. Seems maybe the red one has squeezed it out.


Iris





Pinks, Columbine and a Geranium


Roses
(yes from my parents yard)



Lavender with scented Geranium in the background


Scented Geranium


My front Cherry Tree



Under the arbor


Now for the backyard:

My rescued Nectarine


a Baby Bush Rose from my Mother's garden
with "Cecil Brunner" in the background.
White Alyssum in the foreground.


Another Rose from Mom,
Purple Potato Bush in the background
with Forget-me-nots in the foreground


Blooming variegated Mock Orange 
(pittosporum)


Fig Tree


More Iris


Apples


yep, another Rose from Mom


Cherry Plums


Backyard Cherry Tree
this one isn't a good producer but it makes for a great shade tree


Baby Rose


a Rose from Mom's Garden
(now you know what I mean when I say 75% of
my plants came from my parents home).
 Dad loved starting new plants.

I think this may be "Peace"





Lady Banks
(I bought this one!!)


Feverfew



Hope you enjoyed your little tour.
Now hop over to Tootsie Time
and check out everyone else's gardens!
♥♥♥
Have a great weekend!

10 comments:

  1. I am with you. I love and enjoy working in my yard. If I lived nearby, I would help you in yours. You have a lot of nice plants.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nothing sweeter than a stroll in the garden you love...And what is not to love about yours...Look at all those gorgeous roses, I am so jealous.

    Thank you for stopping by to visit mine today also, I am so blessed to have a lot of butterflies around our property anyway, the bushes and other flowers just direct them closer to the house :)

    Have a blessed weekend.
    Kelsie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous, Gorgeous Garden! so much to see - had to scroll through your photo's slowly! I host a garden party on Thursday's - would love to have you come over! oxox, tracie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Everything looks so pretty love your Lavender with scented Geranium I bet that smells like heaven.. Happy Friday..
    hugs from Savannah, Cherry

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for the amazing tour. Love the lavender!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your yard! I would love to see more photo's of it - loved your front arbor and lovely flowers...thanks for sharing! Paula from Idaho
    http://bucketideasforgardening.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow you have so many beautiful roses in your garden and I love all of the irises. It is snowing all over them though. LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow! Think I'll just take up residence under that arbor!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. So pretty & so had you linked up and shared your gardens at Cottage Flora Thursday's!!! I'm your newest follower & hope to see you again next week? xoox, tracie

    ReplyDelete
  10. girl...I am so in love with your front garden...that arbor is absolutely amazing!!! I love it! thanks for inspiring me, and for linking in this week again! wow...that arbor..just WOW!

    ReplyDelete

I'd love for you to leave me a comment. Helps me to know I'm not totally crazy...like my family thinks I am!
*hugs*deb

.

.
Blog Widget by LinkWithin