Welcome to my
Perfectly Imperfect Life..........

.

.

Friday, April 1, 2011

A Few Scores :)

I'm joining these memes this week,
be sure to pop over and check them all out!

Diann's First Thrifty Things Friday!


Liz at Rose Vignettes

 Dianne at A Picture is Worth 1,000 Words
 Linda at Coastal Charm
Suzanne at Coloradolady

Things have been pretty hectic here but
I did manage to find a couple of goodies ;)

I fell for these darling Shooting Star Glasses.
Very Mid Century modern,
unfortunately I only found three.


Make for cute little cloches too.
They've made their way into my Etsy Shop already. 


I spied this fab ceramic Sea Shell
by Home Studio from their Shoreline Collection.
It's a soup/cereal bowl and is dishwasher & oven safe.


Isn't it a beaut?
It's won't be going into the kitchen but
 into my Beachy Bathroom.


I thought a Lilac bloom would look fab in it!


The fragrance from the Lilac fills the room.
Makes for a cute vase 


or maybe just a fancy water dish for Baylee!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin