Welcome to my
Perfectly Imperfect Life..........

Friday, March 25, 2011

Yoga vs Drinking Research

Just in time for the weekend!


Research confirms that drinking gives you the same benefits yoga does !!!



Balasana

Position that brings the sensation of peace and calm.


Setu Bandha Sarvangasana

This position calms the brain and heals tired legs.


Marjayasana

Position stimulates the midriff area and the spinal column


Halasana

Excellent for back pain and insomnia.


Dolphin
Excellent for the shoulder area, thorax, legs, and arms

Salambhasana
Great exercise to stimulate the lumbar area, legs, and arms.


Ananda Balasana
This position is great for massaging the hip area.

Malasana

This position, for ankles and back muscles

Pigeon
Tones the body, and builds flexibility and helps get rid of 'stress'

So in the interest of healthy relaxation ... let's start drinking !! ..............

3 comments:

  1. Oh my stars ~ that's too funny!
    xo Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness Deb now this is way too funny. Glad I did not miss your post. hahahaha
    Have a great weekend and I may just have to try some relaxation since the pain pills are not enough. lol
    Love
    Maggie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Too funny - I wonder who took the time to match all the photos!!

    ReplyDelete

I'd love for you to leave me a comment. Helps me to know I'm not totally crazy...like my family thinks I am!
*hugs*deb

.

.
Blog Widget by LinkWithin