Welcome to my
Perfectly Imperfect Life..........

Saturday, March 26, 2011

What to do, What to do?

I know a lot of you are snowed in and we are...well, rained in by a nasty storm.
So what do you do when you're stuck inside?
Noooo, not clean, it's the weekend after all.
We're suppose to relax and rejuvenate for the up coming week...
yeah, yeah that never happens here either.

But by chance you want to do something a little different, I
came across these and thought maybe someone would like to try drawing.
Yeah, I've tried but...well, let's just say I'm not good at drawing.
But there is also
 Origami, Dragon making, and even a paper airplane to try your hand at.
Thought maybe the kiddos would enjoy trying their hand at these :)

***Remember you can click on the pics to make them larger ♥








How about Dragons?
These are from my weekly Dover Sampler.
Just in case the kiddo's get bored ;)












Or some Origami?




Paper Airplanes anyone?









Whatever you do, HAVE FUN!!

2 comments:

  1. A couple of our GrandLoves will be with us over the weekend, and guess what we will be doing. The boys will love the paper flights and even the drawings. Thanks for sharing these on these ' still wintery ' days.
    BlessYourHeart

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are wonderful. Thank you for sharing. I know we will have a few stormy stay-in days yet before nice weather honors us.

    ReplyDelete

I'd love for you to leave me a comment. Helps me to know I'm not totally crazy...like my family thinks I am!
*hugs*deb

.

.
Blog Widget by LinkWithin