Welcome to my
Perfectly Imperfect Life..........

Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Sleeping Is an Art Form.... and an update on Melissa





Wishing you a wonderful afternoon cat nap ♥

Which I will be doing a lot of this afternoon.

 Melissa started having Back and side pain during the day and continually got worse where it dropped her to her knees. Called our Dr..no appts for the rest of the day or today. Thought it maybe a UTI so they called in an antibiotic, but pharmacy closed before it could get filled. So off to ER. They gave her Vicodin and something for nausea. Vicodin didn't touch it. While waiting she was having a hard time catching her breath due to the intensity of the pain, which dropped her again. All the labs came back OK He says it's her lower back, she must have done something to pull it. Gave her scripts for 2 pain meds, that God for Walgreen's and their 24 hr pharmacy! We got home about 3am from ER. Anyway, She took both pain meds and shes still sleeping. Dr said bed rest for 2 days. He gave her a tramadol shot last night which finally helped.

5 comments:

  1. Oh, my gosh, how i LOVE these photos! Cats are just so much fun and such great companions!
    Jane-Jacksonville

    ReplyDelete
  2. If only I could sleep that good!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a bunch of cool cats! lol
    'hugs from afar'

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Deb,
    These are the most adorable cat photos!
    Since I have two fur baby kitties, I know how much they can entertain us.

    I'm glad that she is okay. Emergency rooms can just wear you out.

    hugs
    Sissie

    ReplyDelete
  5. my smallest cat sleeps like the last photo...the male sleeps like a nut too! this is hilarious!

    ReplyDelete

I'd love for you to leave me a comment. Helps me to know I'm not totally crazy...like my family thinks I am!
*hugs*deb

.

.
Blog Widget by LinkWithin