Welcome to my
Perfectly Imperfect Life..........

Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Santa Cruz...part 3, Surf's Up!!

*Warning*
This is a photo laden post.
I couldn't help it, it was just so cool!!

How lucky were we to visit when there was a Surfing Competition going on!!
None of us had ever seen one in person and it was so neat!!


The Sun was shining and it was a beautiful day!


There were a bunch of competitors



waiting for that right wave that would raise them to the top of the list



This guy is going out further away from the crowd



a couple of sail boats were out watching too




This guy was cool!





This gal was awesome!





We didn't see any big humongous waves,
like you do on TV, but it was still so much fun to watch.








The Judges Stand


The Surfers path up and down





Ya know, if I had tried to catch a Gull flying I wouldn't have been able to



Everyone smile for the camera!


hey, this way


Yoo hoo, kiddos, over here!


Before we left Becci took off Wrenne and Zander's shoes
so the could run bare foot.
But being they were buried in tons of snow when they left Wyoming,
 they're wondering what all this tickley green stuff is?

1 comment:

  1. I followed a link from 521 Lake Street to your blog. I saw your beach pictures and thought they sure looked like Santa Cruz! I live in Santa Cruz. So nice to see you and your family visiting and enjoying our town.
    Kathy
    kathyvs@cruzio.com

    ReplyDelete

I'd love for you to leave me a comment. Helps me to know I'm not totally crazy...like my family thinks I am!
*hugs*deb

.

.
Blog Widget by LinkWithin