Welcome to my
Perfectly Imperfect Life..........

Wednesday, March 23, 2011

A Man and His Wife.....

A MAN and his wife, moved back home to West Virginia, from Ohio.

The husband had a wooden leg, and to insure it back in Ohio cost them $2000 per year!

When they arrived in West Virginia, they went to an insurance agency to see how much it would cost to insure his wooden leg.

The agent looked it up on the computer and said: '$39.'

The husband was shocked and asked why it was so cheap here in West Virginia to insure it because it cost him $2000 in Ohio!

The insurance agent turned his computer screen to the couple and said, 'Well, here it is on the screen, it says: Any wooden structure, with a
sprinkler system above it, is $39... You just have to know how to describe it!

( HILLBILLIES know how "to git'er done")






4 comments:

  1. Now Deb that is funny! I needed a good laugh before turning in tonight.
    Came by to check on you and to say hello
    Love ya
    Maggie

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's too funny. Thanks for the tip about my horseshoe. I could use all the good luck there is.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is nice to find a blog on the lighter side of life. I love this story. It made for a great happy face.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Honey thank you so much for leaving me such a great comment today on my post about keeping up. It is interesting to read how others do it.
    Any time you feel like venting and can't post on here feel free to email me.
    I know I can't write everything I want to on my site because of the sheriffs dept
    Love ya
    Maggie

    ReplyDelete

I'd love for you to leave me a comment. Helps me to know I'm not totally crazy...like my family thinks I am!
*hugs*deb

.

.
Blog Widget by LinkWithin