Brandon and Tanya adopted a German Shepard mix puppy
a couple days ago.
I have a grand fur baby!
This is Lily ♥
She's such a little sweetheart.
But she's already had to go to the ER.
She was saying "hello" to their cat and
took a swipe to the eye,
which went through 2 of the 3 layers
but the cornea is OK.
Just need to watch it and apply antibiotics
She's a Daddy's Girl
Tanya's parents, brother and Tracy came over and we had a BBQ.
Cyndar wanted to play with Lily, but she's a little big..
besides Lily's eye she has stitches from being spayed.
Cyndar's excitement was just too enthusiastic.
Linda, (Tanya's Mom) and TJ danced up a storm!
Thank for BBQing Tanya!
Linda was singing for their music.
We had such a great time!
Bailey turns her back on Lily...
"don't tell me you're bringing another one home?"
No Bailey, she's just visiting :)
Lily chewing on her toy...
think shes pretending it's the cat who scratched her??
I received an award!
This one is from Maggie from The White Farm House.
Thank you Mags!!
Now I have to list 7 things you don't know about me.
1. I can't swim. Believe me, I've tried. I think some people are just not meant to know how...My sister, who can't swim agrees, with me on this one! ;)
2. My kids used to call me "Chyna of the Court", as in Chyna from wrestling and we live in a court. When we moved into this house in 1994 there was no landscaping. I used railroad ties and bricks from the farm to do the hardscaping. They couldn't believe how much I could lift and move. LOL
3. Easter is my favorite Holiday. Everything is new and fresh, like a new beginning and anything is possible.
4. I love to watch all the paranormal shows on TV.
5. The older I get the less I like to cook.
Can you have cooking burnout?
6. I've always wanted red hair,
ever since my sister put her red wig on me when I was little.
She had and still has a friend who has red hair and I love it...and her.
7. I can wiggle my ears!
Yep, I'm one talented lady! LOL
There ya have it!
Now I need to choose 10 blogger to pass the award onto.
Four Sisters in a Cottage
Linens Lace and Lattes
Rose Petals and Rust
Those Northern Skies.
My Vintage Mending
Last Dollar on a Dish
All in my Cottage
Treasures from the Heart Gifts
OK ladies, time to write a post with 7 things about you.
Then pass it on to 10 bloggers.