Welcome to my
Perfectly Imperfect Life..........

Monday, March 21, 2011

I found Shoes! I found Shoes!!!

YAY! I found shoes for the wedding!!
*A big sign of relief*

I hadn't been seriously looking,
 just looking if I happen to be in a store with shoes.
But I decided it was getting pretty close and I better get
serious.
I popped into Payless Shoe source and lo and be hold there they were!!


I tried them on and they were comfy!! Yes, comfy!


And I could even walk in the heels!
Now remember I don't do dresses or heeled shoes...
at least not for many, many years!


They were meant to be.
 I had been perusing Etsy and ran across some fabric flower shoe clips.


I thought that depending on what style shoe I ended up with I may be able to buy some and clip them onto the shoes. See, how they are even similar.
Yes, they were meant to be♥

And it just happened it was the past day for BOGO.
So I got a purse for the wedding half off.
 


I was so pleased to have gotten those two things out of the way
and fairly easily.

Now, onto to undergarments.....oh joy....

7 comments:

  1. Love those shoes!!! I must have missed the dress you are wearing! Great purse also....oh undergarments for my daughters wedding was the worst part of the whole thing for me! Ugh! good luck. Linda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Deb,
    I absolutely love the shoes, it's something I would wear also. I don't do heels anymore, will leave that for my granddaughters.
    Spring hug...
    Lu

    ReplyDelete
  3. Don't you love it when things just fall into place like that? I LOVE those shoes! Good luck with the rest.
    BlessYourHeart

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Deb, I love the shoes that you found for the wedding. They look really comfortable. Have a great day. Hugs Your Missouri Friend.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the shoes!!! AND LOVE LOVE the bag!! What finds :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh those shoes are just too cute! love them. And the bag is perfect! Don't you just love when things come together when you least expect it!

    ReplyDelete

I'd love for you to leave me a comment. Helps me to know I'm not totally crazy...like my family thinks I am!
*hugs*deb

.

.
Blog Widget by LinkWithin