Welcome to my
Perfectly Imperfect Life..........

Thursday, March 31, 2011

Green at Etsy Cottage Style and Fertilizer Friday

I'm joining is these parties:


Let's Flaunt those flowers over at Tootsie Time

Welcome to Etsy Cottage Style Colors Party ,
held the last Monday of every month.
This month is the color green.

Green means renewal for me. Spring and everything begins a new.
Fresh, green and bright...literally.

My Japanese Maple made it through the winter and seems to be enjoying the warmer temps.

Everything is greening up.
I'm hoping to have Petunias,
in the calves buckets hanging along the fence,
this year.


The Lilacs are ready to burst

and some have!

My Weeping Peach made it through too.
Hoping it continues to stay happy in it's container.
It's the very last one of my Mom's
so I want to protect it with all my might ♥


OK OK, so I added a couple pinks and purples to my green post.

IT'S SPRING!

14 comments:

  1. Its all green and white here - the lilacs won't bloom until June.

    The calves' buckets area a neat idea...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very special post...it's all about spring. So happy spring is here, not many blooms here yet but hopefully in April.
    Hugs,
    Lu

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! You have so much color already. And lilacs? Oh, my I'm jealous. I love them, I used to have a neighbor who let me cut all the lilacs I wanted from his bushes. *sigh* how sweet.
    Your garden is looking really nice already.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi! Congrats to you as Spring has finally arrived. For me, Summer arrived and is never ever going to leave...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Deb, Your yard is looking good! Happy Spring!
    Beth

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think petunias will look fantastic in those pails!!! great idea! your greening up is great...can't wait for the 'white mulch' to melt away and for some soil to show through! I am sure my kids can't wait either!!! lol
    thanks for linking in this week...I am so glad to have your post in my linky!

    ReplyDelete
  7. lilacs oh how I wish they would grow here..everything is looking so pretty & springy..
    Happy April fool's day have a fun weekend.
    hugs from Savannah, Cherry

    ReplyDelete
  8. Loving your pinks and purples. The Lilacs are gorgeous ... and so are the blooms on your flowering Peach. There's definitely greening up happening!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I say simply lovely...I never get enough of looking at flowers..I love the bunnies for interest~! SO cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Look like it so warm in your place there. Very beautiful photos. :) My Fertilizer Friday

    ReplyDelete
  11. Well Hello There O Lucky One With Flowers ;~)
    Lilacs already, Wow! We can't seem to get rid of the Cold & Snow!
    Sooooo Green :) with envy ....lol
    Your Flowers are such a Welcome sight,
    Happy Spring Sweetie ~
    Hugs to You ~ Angel

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a cute little blog. Love the buckets hanging on the fence. Should be wonderful with petunias.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Calling by from Tootsie Time as participating in Fertiliser Friday and really enjoying meeting everyone else. I like the buckets on the fence idea.

    ReplyDelete
  14. oh my, I am soooo jealous! I wish my yard was as bursting with spring as yours is! Love the buckets on the fence. Would love to do that too, but the hose wont reach that far. Hummm, maybe buy a longer hose is in order!

    ReplyDelete

I'd love for you to leave me a comment. Helps me to know I'm not totally crazy...like my family thinks I am!
*hugs*deb

.

.
Blog Widget by LinkWithin