Welcome to my
Perfectly Imperfect Life..........

Thursday, March 17, 2011

Fertilzer Friday!

Here we are again,
it's Fertilizer Friday over at Tootsie Time 
Be sure to pop over to see how every ones gardens are doing!

The sun was out the other day while shopping at Walmart and I soon found myself out in the garden area...just checking things out.....
But before I knew it I had some veggie plants jump in my cart!

Tomatoes : Early Girl, Big Boy (seems I always get these because my Dad always swore by them) and Sweet 100 (Cherry Toms)
Broccoli, Zucchini, and a Boysenberry.
I huge have to have a large berry against the back fence. It was from my Mom's plant (her fav berry). I had it for years and it produced like crazy. Then one year it died, no idea why. This will be like the 4th one I've tried in the same area, the others have failed. I am determined to get one to take there!


As I went for a walk in my backyard I found that my Swiss Chard is going great guns! Will be glad when there's enough to actually cook for all of us...it cooks down so much it takes quite a bit for a decent amount.


My Forget-Me-Nots are just about to explode.
They reseed themselves all over.
  

and are welcomed wherever they pop up.


The purply-brown Callas are in bloom too.



More Daffodils are smiling in the sun,



as are the Cranebills.



Each day more and more plants are peeking up through the leaves.
Spring is definitely around the corner!

7 comments:

  1. Such wonderful things happening in your garden.

    ReplyDelete
  2. your garden is looking soooooo good lady! I am waiting and waiting and aching for some spring!!! thanks for playing today!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your plants and flowers are looking so good. Can't wait to see it all filled in.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Isn't strange how plants just jump into the shopping cart? Love that dark Calla!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I feel so happy for you...spring is already there in your garden.
    Rosie

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have plants just jump into my cart, too...do you think they can spot a gardener a mile away? Love your flowers, everything is so nice and green and colorful.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Not long until it is officially spring there. I am looking forward for a trip to the nursery next month.

    ReplyDelete

I'd love for you to leave me a comment. Helps me to know I'm not totally crazy...like my family thinks I am!
*hugs*deb

.

.
Blog Widget by LinkWithin