Welcome to my
Perfectly Imperfect Life..........

Saturday, March 5, 2011

The BIG Five O !

Dawn's 50th Birthday was about a week away
so we celebrated here before she left :)
Woo look at the glow on that cake!!


Make a wish, take a deep breath and BLOW!


We were once again able to meet Dawn's Aunt Carole in Merced.
It's about mid way for both of us so it works out well.
We had lunch and had a great visit.
I always look forward to seeing Aunt Carole when Dawn visits,
she's such a sweet lady.
This was the first time Becci and the kids met Aunt Carole,
which made it a special get together.


Before they left Becci decided she wanted a tattoo.
So who do you call?
Tracy!
She decided on a tree frog for her left shoulder.
Isn't it caute!


We had a great time, like we always do.
Miss you Dawn!
XOXOXO

4 comments:

  1. Looks like you all are having a wonderful time! Look at all the wonderful smiles. What is that saying "you know you are getting old when the candles cost more than the cake"? My kids last year whined about "do we have to put all those candles on mom's cake". She looks wonderful for 50!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday to Dawn ... birthdays are always a good excuse to have cake:)
    'hugs from afar'

    ReplyDelete

I'd love for you to leave me a comment. Helps me to know I'm not totally crazy...like my family thinks I am!
*hugs*deb

.

.
Blog Widget by LinkWithin