Welcome to my
Perfectly Imperfect Life..........

Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Casa de Fruta

On the way home from Monterey
another place we always stop is Casa de Fruta.


It was dark this trip so we didn't get to wander around the grounds
 but did check out the produce and gift shops.

Brussels Sprouts anyone?
Still on the stalk!


They've got the funniest magnets


Another reason I love to stop here...
all the old things they use to for display,
like these 2 old washers ♥♥ 


Lovin' this oven♥


and the faucet handles for the storage cabinets
 that have galvanized inserts


The doors are too sweet!
So are all the yummy candies they make!


It's such a fun place with many, many things to see and do.
So if your ever in the Pacheco Pass area be sure to drop in.
 It's located Two miles east of the junction of Highway 152 and Highway 156.

3 comments:

  1. Looks like a really fun place to visit! You had a nice road trip!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want to come and road trip with you! It looks like it would be alot of fun! I could live at that place though. So jealous that you have some place so close to you like that. I can't wait for all the nearby road stands to open.

    ReplyDelete
  3. How cool is that shop! I've never seen so much green in one place. I love all the display pieces. I'm with the other girls...I want to go on a road trip with you.

    Love and hugs...Tracy :)

    ReplyDelete

I'd love for you to leave me a comment. Helps me to know I'm not totally crazy...like my family thinks I am!
*hugs*deb

.

.
Blog Widget by LinkWithin