Welcome to my
Perfectly Imperfect Life..........

Monday, January 24, 2011

Etsy Treasury's

Sorry for being MIA but things have been rough here.
On top of everything, my daughter and I have walking pneumonia...oy!

Anyhoo,
Imagine my surprise when I checked my email
and found all these Etsy Treasuries that included products of mine

Last Minute Gifts... by myknittingworld


American Journalism by Frank Luther

XOXOXO

A Bright Year Ahead by littleblackcrow


Rose Filled Heart

XOXOXO

Folk Art Naive Art Raggedy Dolls and.... by blueshedcrafts
and
Do You Have a Heart on Valentine by MomsantiquesNthings


Velvet Heart Cupid Box

XOXOXOXO

Etsy is not all about Edgy but Primitive, Shabby Chic, Folk Art and Naive Art Too  by blueshedcrafts


Shabby Cottage Bird Nest Door Greeter

XOXOXO

Spring Into Spring with the Artists of ACOL by RustyThimble


Vanilla Bath Salts 

XOXOXOX

Can You Color Outside the Lines? by RustyThimble



Hyacinth Bath Salts

I want to thank all of you so much for including my items!!!

3 comments:

  1. What a wonderful surprise for you, Deb. They are all lovely. So hope you both get well quickly, this year has been terrible for lingering crud.

    Pop over for our Valentine GIVEAWAY

    Have a beauatiful eve ~
    TTFN ~
    Hugs, Marydon

    ReplyDelete
  2. poor things!!!! I hope you start feeling better!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I bet that was a great surprise. Congrats!! I hope you and your daughter get to feeling better real soon.

    ReplyDelete

I'd love for you to leave me a comment. Helps me to know I'm not totally crazy...like my family thinks I am!
*hugs*deb

.

.
Blog Widget by LinkWithin