Welcome to my
Perfectly Imperfect Life..........

Thursday, December 9, 2010

A Little Bit of Christmas

So I have some of our decorations up...yes I know I'm way behind!

A few of my Snowmen made it into the corner hutch.
I've been collecting Snowmen for as long as I can remember.
Most come from Thrifts or garage sales.


a basket of Snowmen in the entryway
(sorry for the bad lighting) 


This is the tree shaped shrub I purchased a few weeks ago.
It found it's home in the kitchen window, the only window facing the street.
I found the mauve garland at Walmart, along with the pink Dragonflys.
The icicles and prisms came from a garage sale, the angel from an Estate Sale.


Lit up ♥


♥♥♥



the angel♥

I'm joining the Open House over at Coastal Charm



4 comments:

  1. Your snowman collection is wonderful and that topper is just so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute snowman collection. Love the dragonflies on your tree!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a cute snowman collection...thanks for showing it off at my OPEN HOUSE!

    Blessings,
    Linda

    ReplyDelete

I'd love for you to leave me a comment. Helps me to know I'm not totally crazy...like my family thinks I am!
*hugs*deb

.

.
Blog Widget by LinkWithin