Welcome to my
Perfectly Imperfect Life..........

.

.

Thursday, December 9, 2010

Fertilizer Friday ~ 12/10/10

I'm joining Tootsie over at Tootsie Time
for Fertilizer Friday


We've been having rain and fog....


but nothing could deter my Meyer Lemon from ripening it's very first fruit!


One of the baby Roses still holding on.
leaves are changing colors tho


I think the roof of the deck must be helping
 this Impatiens stave off Jack Frost!


I'm sure most of you know, but some may not,
you can get free used coffee grounds from Starbucks
for you garden


I just side dress where I plan to put my Tomatoes next year
and let the rain "percolate" (sorry couldn't help it!)
it down into the soil. Come Spring I'll work it into the soil.
Great for any acid loving plants!


Not hop on over and see everyone else's gardens!
Blog Widget by LinkWithin