Welcome to my
Perfectly Imperfect Life..........

Thursday, November 11, 2010

Fertilizer Friday ~ 11/12/10

Another week has flown by and here we are at
Fertilizer Friday over at Tootsie Time!

Be sure to visit and see what's happening in every one's gardens!

My First Lemon!!


My poor Orange that was damaged this Spring.
Remember half of it got broken?
I ended up leaving the Orange on.
I think I should have removed it, it really hasn't grown a whole lot.
But the Tree is holding it's own.


Some old bush Roses are still blooming
  

So are the Carpet Roses


The Oxalis likes the cooler temps


And last but not least,
a baby Rose shows off ♥


Wishing everyone a great weekend!

8 comments:

  1. Your baby Rose is such a cheery sight ... and congratulations on your first lemon!!! Not quite enough for a glass of lemonade but I'm sure all his friends will turn up soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Deb, my first time here via Autumn Belle's. That lemon seem to be doing its best to nurture its only fruit to be sure of propagating the species. pitiful lemon, hehe.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your baby rose and to think you have a lemon tree, how wonderful. The oxalis is such a delicate shade of pink, how pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Deb,
    Hello! I am sorry to read about Tony..please know that you are in my thoughts & prayers!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The oxalis is a pretty pink. Oranges take a long time to become bigger.
    Thanks for your visit to my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful photos!!! I'm so jealous of your lemon...it would be Heaven to have fresh lemons!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Deb,
    Congrats on the Lemon, hopefully more will follow. Fresh Lemonade sounds Really Good!
    As for your Roses ( i'm turning shades of Green .... lol), earlier this week I saved what was left outside from the Sleet we had, that will most likely be The End till next year, and now they are beginning to Fade... :( boohoo...sob,sob
    Other than that , hope Hubby is doing well.How's Pretty Baylee doing .....

    Have a Wonderful Weekend ~
    Hugs, Angel ~

    ReplyDelete
  8. So nice to visit your garden! Wondering where you live...Congrats on the lemon! I have a small Meyers Lemon tree that has only produced one year and an orange tree that is full of fruit, but not ripe yet. Your roses are still lovely!

    ReplyDelete

I'd love for you to leave me a comment. Helps me to know I'm not totally crazy...like my family thinks I am!
*hugs*deb

.

.
Blog Widget by LinkWithin