Welcome to my
Perfectly Imperfect Life..........

Thursday, October 7, 2010

Fertilizer Friday ~ 10/8/10

It's time once again to Flaunt Your Flowers over at Tootsie Time.
Be sure to stop over and see everyone's gardens.

Not much is left blooming in my gardens... but the Morning Glory that reseeds itself each year is blooming it's heart out. 


You can see the caterpillars and grasshoppers have arrived
 by the chewed holes in the leaves.


I love this color, it's so vivid.


Wishing everyone a great weekend!


8 comments:

  1. I love the vivid blue! So pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Deb honey been thinking about you wondering how you are doing.
    Love your pretty morning glorys. My daddy loved these so much.
    Hope everything is going good for you. Sorry I am so behind on my visits
    Love
    Maggie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a lovely colour ... and that bright centre just draws you in!

    ReplyDelete
  4. How wonderful that you still have color! We are getting some warm weather and still have some oranges and yellows around ~ hooray!

    Have a very happy weekend Deb!
    xo Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  5. Morning Glory blooms are so beautiful...and highly underrated!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yes, the blue colour is amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Deb, Your morning glories are beautiful. Glad to have something blooming this time of year!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Morning glories are always a colourful addition to the autumn garden, your blue ones are pretty Deb.

    ReplyDelete

I'd love for you to leave me a comment. Helps me to know I'm not totally crazy...like my family thinks I am!
*hugs*deb

.

.
Blog Widget by LinkWithin