Welcome to my
Perfectly Imperfect Life..........

Saturday, October 30, 2010

Boo ~ ooo ~ ooo !!

Before all the spookyness starts happening around here
 I wanted to wish everyone a 
Happy Halloween !!

For you ♥

 Decorations keep going up here,
a  little more each day.


Wow! Look at the size of that web!


Here's the culprit!


Eww.. Another!


uhh...there's something in your tooth


Okie dokie
Enough with the fun spooky...

How about the real spooky?

The sound on some of these is real low,
so be sure to turn your volume up real high.....

Click here and here,
or if you dare...... here  




5 comments:

  1. Ooooo that is spooky. That cobweb looked frighteninly real. Now I am scared. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness ~ you go all out don't you Deb! I am thinking the kids who visit you house are in for some extra fun!

    As for me? I am patiently awaiting for when it is time to put up my Christmas decorations. :)

    Happy Halloween Deb!
    xo Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have a SPOOKTACULAR day! Check out the decor at my house! Happy Halloweeeeeeeeennnn!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope you had a wonderful Halloween. By the looks of it you were well prepared.
    Have a nice week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your Shorts were Cute, Looks like you had Fun for Halloween ;~)
    Now it's onto the Serious Stuff, Boy how time Flies ........

    ReplyDelete

I'd love for you to leave me a comment. Helps me to know I'm not totally crazy...like my family thinks I am!
*hugs*deb

.

.
Blog Widget by LinkWithin