Welcome to my
Perfectly Imperfect Life..........

.

.

Monday, September 27, 2010

One Great Find!

It's time for Nifty Thrifty Tuesdays over at Coastal Charm!
Thank you Linda for hosting this each week!

I was able to visit my favorite consignment store during the week and found that perfect something I didn't know I was looking for!!!
LOL

My little Fall arrangement went from this....


 to this!!!

I found this darling wood tray ($5) in this fantastic Fall color!
This isn't a Fall color you say???
Well I say it is!!
LOL



Yes, I also hit the Dollar Tree for a Fall Leave Garland and faux sunflowers (that won't be left dead in the jars... hehe).
Hubby brought back a box of pine cones he picked (off the ground) for me
while on a visit to friends.
This vintage cup was the perfect little addition...
with the pine branch on the outside and matching color on the inside
how could I resist?!
. 

Since our kitchen table is used for EVERYTHING it makes it nice and
easy to just pick up and move when needed.

xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

On a side note ~
today hubs and I are celebrating our 36th Anniversary!
each year I keep looking for my Trophy....
Yes I deserve one!! LOL




Blog Widget by LinkWithin