Welcome to my
Perfectly Imperfect Life..........

Tuesday, August 17, 2010

We Have A Dress!!

Melissa and I were invited to go along with Tanya,
her Mom and some of the Bridesmaids to look for her Wedding Dress.
They had been to several places earlier in the week.
BUT I was lucky enough to be there when she found the ONE!

It is beautiful and she looks amazing in it!
Sorry no photos :(
Just in case my Son pops in,
can't let him see, you know!

We also looked at Bridesmaid Dresses.
One favorite was tried on.

Tanya and Tab


Stephanie


Melissa and Linda (Tanya's Mom)


The Shawl was fiddled with to create a cute
design.




We may have not found the Bridesmaids Dresses,

BUT we have the COLORS!!

Pool and Pichachio ☺

Pretty!


One small step for the family, 
one huge step for the Bride!
LOL

Love ya Tanya! 

6 comments:

  1. Hey Deb. Oh' I like pool and pichachio. Very pretty. I can't wait to see her wedding gown.

    Hugs...Tracy :)

    P.S. If you haven't been by lately, I'm having a giveaway. I hope you get a chance to come by and enter.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love those two colors...sounds like so much FUN!!! Glad you were there when she found the DRESS:)

    Blessings,
    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  3. Girl, I know how ya'll feel...and I know what store you were in...nice colors.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the bridesmaids colors, Pool and Pichachio...
    Good luck with the rest of the search...it can be hair-raising. My niece just got married Sat. and she got the first dress she tried on after trying on lots of them. Have a great wedding day.
    BlessYourHearts

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cool. Lovely combination of colors.

    BTW I assume you like dragonflies if you do you need to go to my blog and see the dragonfly I photographed today. It was spectacular.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Deb,
    What Great colors , and what an Exciting time for Everyone. I'm sure Tanya is over the moon excited :) Enjoy ~

    ReplyDelete

I'd love for you to leave me a comment. Helps me to know I'm not totally crazy...like my family thinks I am!
*hugs*deb

.

.
Blog Widget by LinkWithin