Welcome to my
Perfectly Imperfect Life..........

Monday, August 16, 2010

I'm joining Linda over at Coastal Charm for Nifty Thrifty Tuesdays!
Pop over and see what everyone's found.

I didn't get a chance to hit any yard sales over the weekend but did get a chance to stop in our local Consignment Shop.

I found this little lady for $2.50.


Isn't she adorable?!
I can't wait to put some little posies in it.

She even has little openings on the sides.


I initially got her to put in my Etsy Shop.
But I have fallen for her so she will be staying here.
☺☺☺☺

3 comments:

  1. Yes...she is for sure a keeper...love the colors! HAPPY NTT!

    Blessings,
    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your little lady IS the sweetest. I love little ones that can hold a posie or two. Cute!
    BlessYourHeart

    ReplyDelete

I'd love for you to leave me a comment. Helps me to know I'm not totally crazy...like my family thinks I am!
*hugs*deb

.

.
Blog Widget by LinkWithin