Welcome to my
Perfectly Imperfect Life..........

.

.

Thursday, August 19, 2010

Fertilizer Friday ~ The Whites

I'm joining Tootsie over at Tootsie Time for Fertilizer Friday!


While wandering the garden looking for some inspiration for today,
 I discovered the 'whites' had taken center stage.

Garlic Chives ready to burst into flower


Love their little clusters of star shapes.



Then there were the Feverfew in full bloom.


Such happy daisy like flower bunches.


The UFO (Unidentified Flower Object) from last weeks post.


Not quite fully open yet.


This little yellow Baby Rose jumped up and said
"me, me!"



Not much happening in the garden these days.
We're between the first and second big push,
at the 'rest stop' before the second wave hits.
Hoping for more to show next week.
☺☺

Blog Widget by LinkWithin