Welcome to my
Perfectly Imperfect Life..........

Saturday, July 31, 2010

Playing catch up....

Well Hello!!

No I didn't fall off the face of the earth,
just been busier Busier than a flying squirrel in a wind-tunnel!

Over the next few days (hopefully) I catch you all up on the happenings
around here.

In the mean time I'm joining:
Linda over at Coastal Charm



Diane over at A Picture is Worth 1,000 Words

Haven't made it to any yard sales lately,
but
I did make it to one of the Thrifts.
Hadn't been to this one before,
it's an hour away. 
But it was so clean and SO organized!
Unbelievable!
Big selection and good prices.
Hope to make it back again. 


Scored these 2 clocks.
They don't work but after new workings
and makeovers they will be awesome! ;)
Also I grabbed this great port hole someone made into a mirror.
It will be the second one added to my hall bath. 


I loved the color of this cocktail glass.
They only had one, but that's OK.
How 'bout this mini Bell Cloche?
Cute huh? 


Picked those for a total of  $7.53.

6 comments:

  1. Looks like some good finds. Glad you made it to the Thrift. Hope to hear what you have been up too!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Deb, I been wondering about you, but then I have also been missing reading my blogs. To much going on right at the moment. I just want it to slow down, but I think it is going faster. I don't know where the month of July went, but it is gone. I really liked your stash. Have a great Sunday. Your Missouri Friend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's hard to keep up with everyone over the summer months isn't it? Looks like you got some good finds! :)

    xo Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like your new treasures! I just love finding a new place and getting some great deals. Looks like you found yourself a new haunt! Glad to see you back!

    How is Cyndar doing? I have been thinking about him and hoping he is doing good.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You got some great finds. Love the little cloche.

    ReplyDelete
  6. You scored with your treasures...I like how you have them all together...

    Have a great summer,
    Sylvia

    ReplyDelete

I'd love for you to leave me a comment. Helps me to know I'm not totally crazy...like my family thinks I am!
*hugs*deb

.

.
Blog Widget by LinkWithin