Welcome to my
Perfectly Imperfect Life..........

Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Happy Birthday to my Baby Girl!

My dear daughter's birthday was June 29th.
Yes, I know I'm late posting this...
I'm late with everything these days.
I know I keep saying this but..
really, where does the time go??

I wake up, blink and it's time for dinner....

Must be something in the water.

Anyhoo, we went out to dinner at Red Lobster...
always good food and more importantly,
good drinks ;)

Don't we look like we're having fun?


Ah that's better!!


Love ya sweetie!!

4 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday Deb's daughter! It looks like she had a great time. I am sure that you being such a wonderful mom she will forgive you for being late with this too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy birthday wishes to your precious daughter ... looks like a fabulous & fun gathering.

    TTFN ~ Marydon

    ReplyDelete
  3. A belated Happy birthday to your daughter and a Happy 4th of July.I enjoyed your pictures. We had lots of rain that night so ours was shooting them off in between the rain. We got over 3 inches. It got on the cool side so my daughter got one of her sweatshirts for me to wear. She always helps me in that respect. Have a wonderful day. Your Missouri Friend.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Late Birthday to your daughter! I haven't been to Red Lobster in years! yum!!! Lezlee

    ReplyDelete

I'd love for you to leave me a comment. Helps me to know I'm not totally crazy...like my family thinks I am!
*hugs*deb

.

.
Blog Widget by LinkWithin