Welcome to my
Perfectly Imperfect Life..........

Saturday, May 15, 2010

♫ Into the Rain ♫ (conclusion)

Continued from here.

Onto Cannery Row
and into all the fun shops there.

And then there's Zoltar.
No, I didn't talk to him
even though he was talking to me.
No way, uh uh
not after what happened in "Big"!


ah yes, all the fun novelty items.
Anyone need a TP holder?


Hadn't seen the King there before
but he was this time!
Good thing my Sister wasn't there...
she would have swooned and
we would had to have carry her the rest of the way!!
LOL
J/K Sandy!



Knights of the Round Table?
Sir Cody and Sir Brandon


Sure glad none of us had a toothache....
He already had one tooth in his extractors
 and was looking for another!

 

Oh La La!


The hard economy has hit Monterey.
Bussing a table?
It's for the birds!
Sorry couldn't resist! 


We had lunch at The Fish Hopper,
our usual stop.
One word
"Yummy"

Views from our table...






After lunch we walked some more..
to work off our lunch!

We came across this inside one on the mini malls.
Too Cute!!

Tanya and Brandon


Brandon, Cody and Melissa


OOO  A Miss Kitty "Voltar"
She was spooky in her own right


Melissa always finds the men!



Of course, as we headed home the skies cleared
and the sun came out


Beautiful blue skies



They made for great photos of San Luis Reservior






And then I fell asleep.....
and woke up at home.
Yep, the perfect ending to a perfect day!

3 comments:

  1. Ugh, I need a day with you! It looks like so much fun! No treasures that snuck home with you? Wait, let me pull my shocked eyes out of my butt trunk. Miss Kitty is pretty scary. Love the showgirl though! I found one one time that I wanted to get for the deck. Her boobs were holding an ashtray. My husband put his foot down though. He thought it was silly. Of course it is! That's the point!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like you had such a good time! I haven't been to Monterey since the 70's but it was wonderful then!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad you had a wonderful day but why didn't you bring EP home for me?! LOL

    ReplyDelete

I'd love for you to leave me a comment. Helps me to know I'm not totally crazy...like my family thinks I am!
*hugs*deb

.

.
Blog Widget by LinkWithin