Welcome to my
Perfectly Imperfect Life..........

.

.

Saturday, May 8, 2010

Happy Birthday to Me and My Youngest!


Time for Mosaic Monday with Mary over at Little Red House

Linda for Nifty Thrifty Tuesdays at Coastal Charm

Diane for 2nd Time Around at A Picture is Worth 1,000 Words

 Suzanne for Vintage Thingie Thursday at Coloradolady


Monday is my youngest son's (19)
and my birthdays (my lips are sealed).
We are off to play in Monterey
with my daughter and oldest son and his girlfriend....
middle son is still on vacation in Pennsylvania.

I will be taking my camera
and posting our escapades ☺

In the mean time here a couple finds from
a quick stop on Saturday.


The 2 vintage Dansk enamelware pans were .50 each
 and have already sold out of my eBay Store.
The vintage wood Munsing Bowl should be listed this week.

Slim pickens last weekend....
Hopefully better next ☺  
Blog Widget by LinkWithin