Welcome to my
Perfectly Imperfect Life..........

Sunday, May 2, 2010

And the Winner is.......

First I want to thank all of you for entering!!

I also want you to know we
had a very scientific drawing here.
Yes, very technical ☺

Katie was to choose the winner but she
had such trouble choosing just one...


so Cyndar stepped in.....


and was able to conquer the basket.


After wrestling with her to share the winner's name with me.....


The Winner is Catherine from  Corner of Cat's Mind !!


Congratulations Catherine!!!

Send me you mailing address
so I can get your prize on it's way!!


A big thank you to all the participants!

3 comments:

  1. Congrats to Catherine! Love the judges who chose the winner. I see you got a slobberer too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my stars!!! I'm so excited!!! How wonderful ~ I will e-mail you my address right away! Thank you thank you thank you! Please give Cyndar a big hug for me for drawing my name ~ what a good pup!! {I'm so excited!!!!}

    xo Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL What a unique way to declare a winner! Good job Cyndra. What a cutie you are...You're a cutie too Katie.
    Congrats to Catherine!
    BlessYourWeekGirls

    ReplyDelete

I'd love for you to leave me a comment. Helps me to know I'm not totally crazy...like my family thinks I am!
*hugs*deb

.

.
Blog Widget by LinkWithin