Welcome to my
Perfectly Imperfect Life..........

.

.

Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Vintage Thingies Time

It's time for Vintage Thingies Thursday over at The Coloradolady
Be sure to stop by and see everyone's thingies!!! LOL

Last weekend while out Treasure Hunting, my daughter and I stopped at the Antique Mall in Gustine. It's been open for a few years now, but we had never checked it out..I know Bad me!!

Boy did it have alot of goodies!
Sorry no photo of the mall this time,
but I did manage to pick up a couple thingies.

A jar of white and MOP buttons
couldn't resist at $2


And a vintage child's hankie, isn't it sweeeet!
I'm in the process of collecting children's hankies
for a future project ☺ it was also $2

On the way to check out I spied a box of $1 goodies.
I snagged the pink and white beaded Dragonfly pin
you can see it in the center of the hankie.

Need to make this place a regular stop!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin