Welcome to my
Perfectly Imperfect Life..........

Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Vintage Purple Blog Party!


There's a blog party over at Etsy Cottage Style!
We're showing off our vintage Purple Pretties ♥♥♥

  A little Angel with Purple Dress


Purple Flower Decals I placed on .....


my favorite piece of furniture,
a corner cupboard that my Dad used to hold tools!
Yikes!
But received a lovingly makeover by my oldest son and me ☺
Thanks Brandon! 


This belonged to my Mom


My favorite dish by Homer Laughlin,
one day I hope to have a set.


Some of the vintage Aprons I repurposed as a valance
even have Purple!


I love Purple ♥

10 comments:

  1. Hi Deb! Thanks for stopping by my purple blog party spot. You have have sucvh pretty purples. I noticed your cute little angel in her purple skirt....if you go to my blog and check out my post from 2/10 you'll see her angel pal. Don't forget Vintage Alphabet is coming 2/23

    ReplyDelete
  2. Deb, I LOVE your purple treaures, especially the sugar bowl! Thanks for playing the party too:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What lovely vintage purple treasures! I absolutely love your china pieces!!
    Best wishes,
    Chris

    ReplyDelete
  4. I sure do love your Purple treasures, the window coverings are darling! Thanks for sharing. Hugs, Diane

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your pretty purples. Your cabinet is a real treasure! Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your pretty purples. I wouldn't mind a set of purple dishes. Your plate is so pretty. Take care.

    ReplyDelete
  7. the sugar bowl and the dish are so gorgeous. What treasures to have. Hugs Sara

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Deb, thank you for commenting on my Vintage Purple Costume Jewelry.

    I love your corner Cabinet..and the apron valance is gorgeous!

    Thanks for sharing.

    Mona :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Absolutely love the little angel with the purple dress. Such a cheeky little face. Thanks for sharing. Hugs - Sandi

    ReplyDelete

I'd love for you to leave me a comment. Helps me to know I'm not totally crazy...like my family thinks I am!
*hugs*deb

.

.
Blog Widget by LinkWithin