Welcome to my
Perfectly Imperfect Life..........

Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Spring Fever!


Spring fever definition ~

1. Restlessness, 2. Urgency to plant every inch of the yard,
3. A rash of illogical behaviour epitomized by trying to balance
3 flats of annuals in 2 hands and fit a 15 gallon tree in a
Volkswagon trunk.


I seem to resemble this lately, except for the Volkswagon.
Spring Fever has taken hold!
I have an itch for planting and have bought plants, bulbs and seeds.
It was a sun shinning warm Spring day when I purchased these.
The next and every day since....rain.
Mother Nature has fun toying with us during this time of year.

But I will be ready with gloves and trowel in hand
the next time the sun peeks out!

Until then, here is a little Spring to help get us all by.
Just click and "plant".

Click your mouse anywhere (& everywhere) on the page & see what happens!

Better yet, click (hold down) & drag your mouse over the black page


Enjoy!

8 comments:

  1. Heehee that is about the only thing that I will be planting. If we EVER get thawed out it may be just in time for the next winter! Atleast it feels like that!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh boy, I was doing pretty good, but now I've got it - Spring Fever!!! Flowers don't start blooming here until MAY, so I'll have to pull out some Spring decorations for now!
    LOVED this post, Deb!
    Hugs & smiles,
    Zuzu

    ReplyDelete
  3. That beats making another snowman...thanks for sharing the fun of flowers in a newfound way...It brightened my gloom evening...it's snowing again.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I wonder if I can make anything grow in the snow. Having to be dug out twice in two days not fun. I would like to go someplace warm and sunny. I don't know exactly where.Thanks you for sharing. Your Missouri Friend

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'll be patient & enjoy every single day until the last of the season ... then the 'itching' will be getting me big time.

    Have a great eve ...
    Hugs, Marydon

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm sooooo excited...SPRING is almost here on the GULF COAST:) Ican't wait to see all our beautiful flowers atart blooming!

    Blessings,
    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  7. I sure hope Spring arrives for you sooner rather than later. I was AMAZED to discover a purple iris open in my front yard yesterday and a yellow crocus today ... way too early even in California!
    Hugs and blessings,

    ReplyDelete

I'd love for you to leave me a comment. Helps me to know I'm not totally crazy...like my family thinks I am!
*hugs*deb

.

.
Blog Widget by LinkWithin