Welcome to my
Perfectly Imperfect Life..........

.

.

Sunday, February 14, 2010

How to Type Symbols With Your Keyboard

If you are anything like me,
you've always wondered how to make those fun symbols
like you see others do....
You know, a heart, musical note, diamond, etc.

Well I stumbled across how to do it!
Several of you have asked how to,
so here ya go,

I am more than willing to share what little knowledge I have! LOL

This should work in any Windows word processor,
text editor, browser or email client.


1. Make sure your keyboard is in NumLock mode.


2. Hold down the ALT key and enter the number on the numeric keypad. (Note that many laptops have a blue FN key that changes a set of keys, also with blue numbers on them and usually in the 7-8-9-U-I-O area, into a numeric keypad.)

for ☺ 1

for ☻ 2

for ♥ 3

for ♦ 4

for ♣ 5

for ♠ 6

for • 7

for ◘ 8

for ○ 9

for ◙ 10

for ♂ 11

for ♀ 12

for ♪ 13

for ♫ 14

for ☼ 15

for ► 16

for ◄ 17

for ↕ 18

for ‼ 19

for ¶ 20

for § 21

for ▬ 22

for ↨ 23

for ↑ 24

for ↓ 25

for → 26

for ← 27

for ∟ 28

for ↔ 29

for ▲ 30

for ▼ 31

Cool Huh? Ok get busy,
I expect to see alot more of these around blogland now.
☺☻☺☻ 

Blog Widget by LinkWithin