Welcome to my
Perfectly Imperfect Life..........

Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Here are the Paper Towels!!

We celebrated Christmas with my oldest and his girlfriend a few days ago.
To accommodate schedules for everyone we usually have "several" Christmases.

My oldest gave me a most heartfelt gift.
A bundle of Paper Towels!


Now, any of you who watch Family Guy will understand this.
I had the best laugh I've had all year!

As daughters, wives, mothers, we women try our darnest to always provide the makings for the "Best Christmas Ever".
Some may not understand what it takes to put on the festivities.

 When Family Guy came out with it's Christmas Episode
it portrayed this to a tee and became my
"All Time Favorite Christmas Cartoon" to watch during the Holidays.

Here is the clip of when Lois loses it....


If you get the opportunity to see the entire episode, do!

Thanks to my loving son I didn't end up "losing it".
Thanks Brandon and Tanya!! I love you!


I want to wish everyone a Magical Memory Making Merry Christmas!
and Healthy New Year!

11 comments:

  1. May your holidays be blessed & beautiful ~

    Merry Christmas ~
    TTFN ~Marydon

    ReplyDelete
  2. :) LOL

    Wishing you and yours the merriest Merry Christmas!
    :)
    Zuzu

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL thank you for sharing - I didn't see that episode :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Too funny!!!

    Wishing you the merriest ever Christmas and bunches of joy throughout the new year. MB

    ReplyDelete
  5. Merry Christmas to you and your loved ones, hope the day brings you Joy.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Heiann!
    Look what I got for Christmas from my son and his Hanne!
    Could not be better!

    ReplyDelete
  7. We Wish You a Merry♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥ ¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪ Christmas♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥ ¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪We Wish You a Merry ♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥ ¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪Christmas ♥ ♥ ♥We Wish You A Merry ♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥ ¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪Christmas ♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥ ¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪...And A Happy New Year!♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥ ¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪...

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi, I just tripped across your page via Mel's blog. She's my sister. I believe I'm gonna like your blog alot. We have very similar interests. I was also raised a country girl, lived in Alaska and am married to a military man (retired)and I have a love for things of the past :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Interestingly, and the analogue is?

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow, talk about a great 'trip' wandering through your wonderful blog. I too, am a sister of Mel and Cher and do we all ever love the same things. It was a pleasure from the stitchings, snowmen, antiques, your lovely cottage, plants, recipes...fun, fun, fun place to visit. Thanks for sharing your fantastic blog. I will definitely visit again.
    Blessings Be Yours

    ReplyDelete
  11. That was hilarious. I don't get a chance to watch family guy. That was funny! Sometimes we all feel like that during the holidays.
    Thanks for your sweet comments on my blog!

    ReplyDelete

I'd love for you to leave me a comment. Helps me to know I'm not totally crazy...like my family thinks I am!
*hugs*deb

.

.
Blog Widget by LinkWithin